2.10.2009

ysl baby.




 



dazeddigital.com

ysl will be distributing their s/s09 manifesto in select cities again this fashion week (well ny fashion week), only this time the 20 page magazine will be on a heart shape usb.  how sick is that?!  the tote is way cooler than the one handed out in september as well...stefano pilati has most definitly stepped up his game.  these little beauties will be handed out february 14th to the first 2000 passers in new york, paris, milan, london, tokyo and hong kong.

my friend was awesome enough to snag me the first one back in september.  i had been ranting about it for a week and then ended up having to work crazy hours the saturday they were handing them out here in ny.  our show was on sunday, and there was no way for me to scour the city in search of the lovely tote.  i was a little bummed, i'm not gonna lie.  i was ecstatic when she surprised me with it.  it is just a simple cotton tote, but it really is the simple things in life that bring me the most joy...

xx



1 comment:

  1. Totally thought of you when I read that and was wondering if it was going to be on the same corner...will take a look and see if I can snag another set...

    ReplyDelete